The virtual 2021 National TSA Conference general sessions will be available June 23rd through June 25th, beginning each day at 9:00am in your time zone.
- The deadline has passed for competitor substitutions.
- Reliable internet access is required for conference participation. This applies to any location from which a student competes, including the local school.
- TSA assumes no responsibility for a competitor’s inability to access national
- TSA conference virtual competitions, the TSA conference system, or necessary web-based content.
- Online exams will be available to competitors continuously in their Student Member Site account from 10:00am Eastern Time on June 1, 2021 to 6:00pm Eastern Time on June 4, 2021.
- For individual events, competitors may take a required exam at any time within the available timeframe noted.
- For team events, all members of a team MUST take a required exam on the same date and at the same time. Failure to follow this procedure may result in team member exam scores not being averaged for a total preliminary-round score.
- Information on timed challenges and the general competition schedule can be found here.
SEMIFINALIST SPECIFICS/STEPS FOR COMPETITION:
- Semifinal ID numbers (individual and chapter/team) will be posted on a rolling basis via a national TSA website homepage link.
- For events with a semifinal round scheduled for June 1st or June 2nd, semifinalists will be posted on May 28th.
- For events with a semifinal round scheduled between June 3rd and June 21st, semifinalists will be posted 24 hours before the round.
- Chapter advisors will be notified of a chapter’s semifinalists for an event and receive a semifinals schedule for the event.
- Semifinalists will access their Student Member Site account to obtain information for items such as challenges, exams, and the video-conferencing platform for interviews and/or presentations.
- The semifinalist videoconference platform (for interviews and presentations) is Doxy.me – a secure portal typically used for doctor/patient telemedicine.
- Semifinalists will access the Doxy.me link (and login instructions) for a specific semifinals “room” via their Student Member Site account. Interviews and presentations are conducted on the videoconference platform, Doxy.me. Competitors participating in an event that includes an interview/presentation should complete a system check, on the device being used for the event, one day prior to their scheduled competition. To conduct the system check, visit
- Chapter advisors are not permitted in the live video conferencing environment for any semifinal portion of a competitive event.
- Chapter advisors must ensure that semifinalists are able to access the following: