TSA makes it easy to experience TEAMS and provides all coaches with the following resources:
- coach online account access
- coaching guide
- sample questions from previous competitions and tips for answering successfully
- resources to explore engineering disciplines
- competition scenario summaries
- registration confirmation with instructions for competing virtually
Once registration is complete and TSA has received either payment or a school purchase order for your team(s), you may access the resources on your TEAMS coach online account to make the most of your competition preparation and access your Coach Guide; competition scenarios; previous competition questions and sample essay questions and solutions; and supplemental resources and tips for group decision making and problem-solving strategies.
- Competition Scenarios: The multiple choice portion of the competition is based on a theme each year through scenarios. Overviews, which provide background information and website resources, are posted in the coach online account.
- Math Challenge: Math Challenges are available to students to use as a practice tool. These are designed to get students thinking about and using the type of math they may encounter during the TEAMS competition.
- Sample Practice Questions: The TEAMS competition has three components: Design/Build, Multiple Choice, and Essay. See examples; more are provided in your coach online account.
The following links provide resources to promote TEAMS participation:
- TEAMS poster
- TEAMS homeschool flyer
- TEAMS competition format flyer
Contact us to request printed copies of any of these resources.