TSA and The American Cancer Society
Kira Sano, Youth Chair of the ACS National Campus Leadership Team, has a message for TSA! Click on the image to hear her message.
Your TSA chapter can play an important role in helping to fund the vital research, education, advocacy and patient services provided by the American Cancer Society.
All contributions raised from July 1 to June 1 each year will be tallied and counted towards recognition for the Spirit of Service Awards. To be eligible for these awards, chapter advisors record fundraising efforts by completing the form in the Chapter Advisor portal by June 1st.
The American Cancer Society's Spirit of Service Award Levels:
- Silver Award: $500–$999 raised during the year
- Gold Award: $1,000–$1,999 raised during the year
- Purple Award: $2,000+ above raised during the year
During the school year, TSA chapters around the country raised money to help fund the vital research, education, advocacy, and patient services of the American Cancer Society. Thank you and congratulations to all who participated!
- 2020–2021 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2019–2020 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2018–2019 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2017–2018 Spirit of Service Award Winners
- 2016–2017 Spirit of Service Award Winners
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world’s largest fundraising event to fight every cancer in every community. The Relay for Life event can provide your Chapter with the opportunity to celebrate those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to save lives.