TSA and The American Cancer Society
TSA chapters can play a key role in helping to fund the vital research, education, advocacy, and patient services provided by the American Cancer Society.
Contributions raised from July 1 to June 1 each year will be tallied and counted towards recognition for the Spirit of Service Award levels. To be eligible for the awards, chapter advisors complete the applicable form and record fundraising efforts by June 1st in the Chapter Advisor portal.
The American Cancer Society's Spirit of Service Award Levels:
- Silver Award: $500–$999 raised during the year
- Gold Award: $1,000–$1,999 raised during the year
- Purple Award: $2,000+ above raised during the year
Thank you to all participants who help raise funds each year.
- 2021-2022 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2020–2021 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2019–2020 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2018–2019 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2017–2018 Spirit of Service Award Winners
- 2016–2017 Spirit of Service Award Winners
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world’s largest fundraising event to fight every cancer in every community. The Relay For Life event can provide a chapter with the opportunity to celebrate those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to save lives.
For questions or additional information, contact:
Senior Director, Youth & Young Professional Engagement & Development
American Cancer Society, Inc.
cancer.org | 1.800.227.2345
Checks can be mailed to:
Attention: Brad Wisdom
American Cancer Society
PO Box 81795
Austin, TX 78708