TSA and The American Cancer Society
During the school year, TSA chapters around the country raised money to help fund the vital research, education, advocacy, and patient services of the American Cancer Society. Thank you and congratulations to all who participated!
- 2018–2019 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2017–2018 Spirit of Service Award Winners
- 2016–2017 Spirit of Service Award Winners
All contributions raised from July 1 to June 1 each year will be tallied and counted towards this goal. Please record your fundraising efforts this year by filling out the form below. The deadline for fundraising submissions is June 1 each year. To learn where to send your fundraising dollars, go to cancer.org, and click on "Find A Local ACS". Send your check to the address of your local ACS.
The American Cancer Society's Spirit of Service Award Levels:
- Silver Award: $500–$999 raised during the year
- Gold Award: $1,000–$1,999 raised during the year
- Purple Award: $2,000+ above raised during the year
TSA chapter advisors: Please fill out the form below so your fundraising for the American Cancer Society can be counted, and when completed, click the "Submit" button. Please leave a convenient contact phone number, as each submission will be checked. (Note: this form works best while using Google Chrome as your browser.)