At the 2019 National Technology Student Association Conference, the CompTIA Scholarships for Future Technologists were made available through a generous contribution by CompTIA. The CEO of Creating IT Futures, Charles Eaton, presented each of ten recipients with a $2,500 scholarship for post-secondary education tuition:
- Tilden Chao
- Charlotte Cheng
- Ammar Dharani
- Scott Milner
- Devan Patel
- Robert Peltekov
- Payton Schaap
- Felix Shi
- Devon Summerville
- Sarah Xi
WHO IS A TECHNOLOGIST?
2019 APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Applicants must be a graduating high school senior and a current member of an affiliated TSA chapter.
2. Applicants must have a high school GPA of 2.8 or higher.
3. Applicants must have participated in an affiliated TSA chapter for a minimum of two consecutive years.
4. Applicants must have performed community service within the last year.
5. Applicants must have attended and competed at a state or National TSA Conference within the last year.
2019 SELECTION PROCESS
Scholarship recipients were determined by the TSA Awards Selection Committee and CompTIA representatives based on the above criteria and the submitted application package. The selections are final and not subject to review.
CompTIA partners with the Technology Student Association (TSA) to expand STEM opportunities, competitions, and leadership development. CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy.