The National TSA Alumni Association established the alumni scholarship program as a way to provide financial support to recognize the hard work and dedication of TSA alumni who work to continuously give back to TSA even though their time as a competitor has passed. The amount awarded for this scholarship is $1,000 and will be distributed directly to the recipient's college or university's financial aid department.
Criteria and Requirements
● Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree.
● Applicant must have one semester remaining of their undergraduate degree to be eligible.
● Applicant must have a minimum G.P.A. of 2.5.
● Applicant must be a member of the National TSA Alumni Association.
● Applicant demonstrates involvement in TSA since becoming an alumni.
● Applicant must submit a completed application packet with the required deliverables by the deadline stated in the timelines section. Please only submit one application packet with all required deliverables.
● Applicant may not be currently serving as a member of the National TSA Alumni Council.
National TSA Alumni Association Collegiate Scholarship Application