The Technology Student Association (TSA) provides student members the opportunity to explore a wide variety of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) education and career interest areas. Watch this video to learn more.
All TSA middle school competitions and high school competitions are correlated with national STEM standards and can be integrated into and enhance STEM curriculum. Participation in TSA competitions allows TSA members to apply technology and engineering skills in challenging and innovative ways. Working individually or as a team, TSA members are motivated by the inspiration and enthusiasm gained from being recognized for the successful application of those skills.
Other benefits include opportunities to:
- enhance technological literacy;
- work on complex activities from start to finish;
- compete on local, state, and national levels;
- develop leadership skills through TSA's customized program, LEAP;
- explore STEM education and career options;
- attend organized meetings;
- meet and work with business and industry leaders;
- network with students and teachers with similar interests from across the United States;
- contribute time and effort to a national service project;
- receive national TSA membership communications;
- gain recognition through TSA’s honor society and scholarships;
- and have a voice in a national career and technical student (CTSO) organization that is helping to shape the future of technology and engineering education.
Start your TSA chapter affiliation!