The Technology Student Association (TSA) provides student members the opportunity to explore a wide variety of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) education and career-interest areas.
All TSA middle school competitions and high school competitions are correlated with national STEM standards and can be integrated into and enhance STEM curriculum. Participation in TSA competitions allows TSA members to apply technology and engineering skills in challenging and innovative ways. Working individually or as a team, TSA members are motivated by the inspiration and enthusiasm gained from being recognized for the successful application of those skills.
Benefits of membership include:
- 73 traditional competitive events, with 62 converted to a virtual format
- Monthly warm-up challenges to enhance competitions
- Member-of-the-month recognition
- Career awareness opportunities
- 21st century leadership skills activities
- Online pop up events - such as speakers, podcasts, videos, virtual field trips
- Technology literacy development
- National service project
- Networking activities
- Scholarship and award opportunities
- Local, state, and national competitions