National TSA Week, October 2-6, 2023, is a great opportunity for your chapter to create awareness of the Technology Student Association in your school and community, and to showcase member and chapter activities and accomplishments. National TSA Week is about TSA student members and TSA chapters, and the work achieved while "learning to lead in a technical world." Check out 10 Ways to Celebrate National TSA Week. Use the official 2023-2024 TSA hashtag, #TSAExcellence, in your TSA-related posts, and tag @nationalTSA as you follow the themes for each day of National TSA Week:
Motivation Monday - Share your reason for joining TSA (examples: an event, a competition, a person or people, travel opportunities, fun times).
Together Tuesday - Share pictures of your TSA friends, whether they are from your chapter or another state delegation.
Wisdom Wednesday - Share an iconic quote that has heavily impacted your TSA journey.
Throwback Thursday - Showcase your TSA evolution: the early years versus you now.
Fashion Friday - Share photos in which you are wearing official TSA attire or other TSA-branded clothing.
- Share the TSA Week Proclamation.
- Use the National TSA Week Press Release Template. Create a press release to send to your local media and school system. Share your National TSA Week photos on your TSA chapter's social media pages; tag @nationalTSA and use #NationalTSAWeek.
- Follow @nationalTSA on Facebook and Instagram. If posting, do NOT include content as defined by the disclaimer below:
- abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant;
- off-topic or other comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products, and programs not related to or affiliated with TSA);
- comments that use profanity, foul language, abusive language, or "hate speech" (for example, including - but not limited to - racial, ethnic, or gender-bashing language);
- private, personal information published without consent;
- comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
- material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity as determined by TSA.