National TSA Week, set for October 5-9, 2020, is a great opportunity for your chapter to create awareness of the Technology Student Association in your school and community, and to showcase your activities and accomplishments. National TSA Week is about TSA student members and the hard work TSA chapters are doing while "learning to lead in a technical world." Check out 10 Ways to Celebrate National TSA Week. In addition, incorporate the official 2020-2021 TSA hashtag (to be announced) in your TSA-related posts, and as you follow the themes for each day of National TSA Week:
- Membership Monday: Share the accomplishments of your TSA chapter.
- Together TSA Tuesday:
- Together we… (fill in your favorite TSA activities)
- Together with… (tag your TSA friends)
- Welcome Wednesday: Share a piece of advice to new TSA members.
- Throwback Thursday: Post a favorite TSA photo of you and/or your chapter from your early years in TSA, perhaps attending your first TSA conference or working on your first competition.
- Friendship Friday: Post a picture of you and a friend you have made in TSA.
Be sure to use #TogetherTSA in all of your posts!
- Share the TSA Week Proclamation.
- Use the National TSA Week Press Release Template to create a press release to send to your local media and school system. Share your National TSA Week photos on your TSA chapter's social media pages; tag @nationalTSA #NationalTSAWeek.
- Follow @nationalTSA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Do NOT include content as defined by the disclaimer below:
- abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant;
- off-topic and other comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with TSA);
- comments that use profanity, foul language, abusive language or "hate speech" (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language);
- private, personal information published without consent;
- comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
- material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any person or entity as determined by TSA.