Technology Student Association Advisor Appreciation Week is February 5-9, 2024
Let your TSA advisor know how much you appreciate all the advisor does for your chapter. Here are 10 ways to celebrate TSA Advisor Appreciation Week:
- Consider bringing snacks each day of the week for your advisor.
- Express your chapter's appreciation for your advisor during school announcements, a chapter meeting, or a school board meeting by presenting your advisor with a thank you card signed by each chapter member, chapter officer, and school administrators.
- Use this downloadable, fillable TSA Advisor Appreciation Certificate on which you can type your advisor's name, chapter name, and date; have the TSA chapter president sign the certificate, and present it to your chapter advisor.
- Consider presenting your advisor with a gift card (examples: favorite store, local restaurant, activity/class related to an interest area).
- Present your advisor with a TSA shirt or other TSA gear from the TSA Store.
- Consider purchasing an International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) or Association for Career and Technical Education® (ACTE) professional membership for your advisor.
- Create a thank you banner to be displayed in a hall or classroom.
- Make an advisor appreciation video and show the video at your chapter meeting.
- Nominate your advisor for Chapter Advisor of the Year.
- Post your photos of the week using #TSAadvisorAppreciationWeek on social media.