TSA Advisor Appreciation Week is February 10-14, 2020
Let your advisor know how much you appreciate all they do for your chapter. Consider "10 Ways to Celebrate TSA Advisor Appreciation Week":
- Consider bringing snacks each day of the week for your advisor.
- Express your chapter appreciation for your advisor during school announcements, a chapter meeting, or a school board meeting by presenting your advisor with a thank you card signed by each chapter
member, chapter officer, and school administrators ...
- ... or this downloadable, fillable TSA Advisor Appreciation Certificate on which you can type your advisor's name, chapter name, and date; and print and request a write-in signature from your TSA chapter president.
- Consider presenting your advisor with a gift card to their favorite restaurant or store ...
- ... a TSA shirt or other TSA gear from the TSA Store ...
- ... or an International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) or Association for Career and Technical Education® (ACTE) professional membership.
- Create a thank
you banner to be displayed in a hall or classroom.
- Make an advisor appreciation video and show the video at your chapter meeting.
- Nominate your advisor for Chapter Advisor of the Year.
- Post your photos of the week using #TSAadvisorAppreciationWeek on social media.