TSA UNIVERSAL EXPERIENCE (Optional)
Universal Studios Florida
Saturday, June 29th
The TSA Universal Experience is an optional opportunity for TSA members attending the conference to go to Universal Studios Florida and/or Universal’s Islands of Adventure Park on Saturday, June 29th. There is no planned event with the TSA Universal Experience, it is just the opportunity for TSA conference participants to experience the parks.
- Ticket purchase to enter Universal Studios Florida and/or Universal’s Islands of Adventure Park is required and should be completed using the Universal Orlando ticket order form.
- For Rosen Shingle Creek guests who purchase tickets by June 1st, TSA will provide complimentary bus transportation to the TSA Universal Experience on Saturday, June 29th only. Buses will run from 3pm to 10pm. Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure Park close at 9:00pm on June 29th.
- Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort guests will use complimentary shuttle service provided by the resort to the TSA Universal Experience.
- To accommodate conference activities on June 29th, competitive events will begin at 8:00 AM and conclude by midafternoon, as will meetings, special interest sessions, etc. Complimentary bus service for conference attendees between the Cabana Bay Beach Resort and the Rosen Shingle Creek will be in operation.
- TSA Universal Experience ticket holders are encouraged to wear their complimentary TSA conference T-shirt.
Check back regularly for updates.