State Advisor Approval Events
State advisors may slot registered student members (competitors) for state advisor approval events from 9:00amEST, April 6th, until 11:59pmEST, May 14th.
Updates to the General Rules and Regulations section of the virtual MS and HS competitive events guides:
- The TSA Student and Parent Consent and Release form (in lieu of the Acceptable Use Policy form) will be used for the virtual 2021 national TSA conference.
- May 14, 2021 supersedes any reference to May 15, 2021 as a deadline date.
- All team members who compete in a national conference virtual team event will be identified by name and ID number.
- For the virtual 2021 national TSA conference, moderators will replace CRC managers, coordinators and proctors.
- After May 14, 2021 (the date that registration closes), no competitor substitutions will be permitted for any competition.
- The results of virtual judging will be announced during the conference general sessions, June 23rd, 24th and 25th.
Competitive Event Change Policy
Competitive event changes are not permitted for the 2021 national TSA conference due to the virtual conference format. Competitive event selections are final once event registration closes on May 14, 2021. No exceptions. Chapter advisors must check their competition registration carefully for accuracy, both prior to submitting registration and upon receipt of confirmation invoice.
Special Needs Accommodation
Conference participants with special needs requests must contact national TSA by May 1, 2021.
Top ten finalists and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophy winners will be announced during each of the three general sessions of the virtual 2021 National TSA Conference, June 23-25. Trophies and finalist pins will be sent to chapter advisors following the conference.
Rules Interpretation Panel Grievance form