Registration opens on Monday, November 2, 2020
TEAMS (Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics, and Science) is a one-day competition for middle school and high school students that allows them to apply their knowledge of skills in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to global issues.
TEAMS original academic and innovative concepts are developed for the competition based on the National Academy of Engineering’s Grand Challenges, requiring critical job readiness skills such as teamwork, analytical thinking, and multi-dimensional problem solving. See the TEAMS photo album and watch the TEAMS video.
How does TEAMS work?
- Teams of two to four students work together on Multiple Choice, Essay, and Design/Build components.
- The competitions occur at a host university or at your own school during the competition window in February and March.
- Recognition includes participation certificates and state and national awards.
- Top-ranking teams qualify to compete in the National TEAMS Competition held each year during the National TSA Conference.
- The 2021 competitions will occur virtually during the competition window in February and March.
- Top-ranking teams qualify to compete virtually in the National TEAMS Competition.
Questions? Email Amber Williams.