TSA and the National Service Project
Through involvement in TSA’s national service project, chapters can be integral in helping to support the mission of the American Cancer Society (ACS): to improve the lives of people with cancer and their families through advocacy, research, and patient support, to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to prevent, find, treat, and survive cancer.
Chapters are encouraged to learn more about TSA’s national service project with the American Cancer Society. By clicking here for further information, you will leave the TSA website and be redirected to the ACS website, a third party site not owned or managed by TSA.
The American Cancer Society's Spirit of Service Award levels:
- Silver Award: $500–$999 raised during the year
- Gold Award: $1,000–$1,999 raised during the year
- Purple Award: $2,000+ above raised during the year
Thank you to all participants who help raise funds each year.
- 2022-2023 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2021-2022 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2020–2021 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2019–2020 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2018–2019 Spirit of Service Award winners
- 2017–2018 Spirit of Service Award Winners
- 2016–2017 Spirit of Service Award Winners
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement is the world’s largest fundraising event to fight every cancer in every community. The Relay For Life event can provide a chapter with the opportunity to celebrate those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to save lives.
To submit 2023-2024 contribution information, use the ACS Fundraising Form.