National TSA Conference Attendees
Everyone who attends the National TSA Conference—including parents, guests, and children—must be registered for the conference. All must comply with the TSA Dress Code policy.* All registrants must wear official conference identification name badges at all times.
Required Competition Attire:
- Shirt: official royal blue TSA shirt
- Pants or skirt: gray
- Shoes: black dress shoes worn with black or dark blue socks, hosiery (optional); open-toed shoes or sandals are acceptable (unacceptable: athletic shoes; flip-flops; military boots; or work boots)
Also required for the middle school or high school level Chapter Team event only (but may be worn for other competitions if preferred by participants):
- *Blazer: navy blue with official TSA patch
- *Tie: official TSA tie (males)
- *Females are not penalized for wearing the official TSA tie to Chapter Team or any other competitive event
General Session Attire:
- Shirt: the official TSA shirt (royal blue) is preferred, button-down shirt or a polo/golf shirt (unacceptable: t-shirts; halter tops; tank tops)
- Dress, skirt, or pants: (unacceptable: jeans; baggy pants; exterior pocket pants; shorts)
- Shoes: dress shoes worn with dark socks, hosiery (optional); open-toe shoes or sandals are acceptable (unacceptable: athletic shoes; flip-flops; military boots; or work boots)
Appropriate T-shirts, shorts, or jeans. Casual attire may not be worn at competitions or General Sessions.
*Registered parents, guests, and children who are not compliant with General Session Attire and who wish to attend the Awards Ceremony, may be asked to sit in a designated section, if permitted entry.
Approved by the TSA, Inc. Board of Directors. The above supersedes any other dress code prior to November 6, 2017.