TSA Advisor Appreciation Week is February 11-15, 2019
Let your advisor know how much you appreciate all they do for you and your chapter. Here are "10 Ways to Celebrate TSA Advisor Appreciation Week":
- Bring homemade cookies or other snacks each day of the week for your advisor.
- Express your chapter’s appreciation for your advisor during before or after school announcements.
- Give your advisor a thank you card signed by each chapter
- Suggest a small donation from chapter members. Use the funds to buy a gift card for your advisor to their favorite restaurant or store...
- ... or purchase a TSA shirt from the TSA Store to give to your advisor.
- Create a thank
you banner to be displayed in a hall or classroom.
- Make an advisor appreciation video and show the video at your chapter meeting.
- Make an advisor appreciation certificate, signed by chapter officers, to present to your advisor at your
next chapter or school board meeting.
- Nominate your advisor for Chapter Advisor of the Year Award.
- Purchase an International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) or Association for Career and Technical Education® (ACTE) professional
membership for your advisor.