The Technology Student Association/American Cancer Society Spirit of Service Award Winners for 2005 – 2006 were recognized at the 28th National TSA Conference in Dallas, Texas.
The following chapters raised between $500 and $999:.
- Hanby Middle School, DE – John Singer, Advisor
- Dickinson High School, ND – Susan Haider, Advisor
- Caverna High School, KY – Bill Crane, Advisor
- Al Hagen, Jr. High School, ND – Erwin Can Veldhuizen, Advisor
- Blaine High School, WA – Jim Nelson, Advisor
- Littleton High School, CO – Pamela Wilkins, Advisor
- Bearden Middle School, TN – Frank Calfee, Advisor
- Howell High School, NJ – Jennifer Eaton, Advisor
- Charles Hart Middle School, DC – Shelton Wilson, Advisor
- Toombs Co. Middle School, GA – Ken Mitchell, Advisor
The following chapters raised between $1,000 and $1,999:
- Will Rogers Jr. High School, OK – Daniel Isenbart, Advisor
- Purcell Jr. High School, OK – Paul Wollenberg, Advisor
(the highest level award given through the TSA/ACS partnership)
The following chapters raised over $2,000:
- Mount Pleasant High School, DE – John Brown, Advisor
- Boone Middle School, FL – Kevin Sandridge, Advisor
- Carthage High School, TX – Bud Worley, Advisor
The CHAPTER that raised the most money was:
- Mt. Pleasant High School, Delaware
The STATE whose chapters raised the most money collectively was:
The TOP THREE STATES that raised the most money per member were:
- North Dakota
Since 2004, TSA members have raised over $142,000 towards cancer research, education, and advocacy.
Our thanks go out to these award winners and to all of the schools and states who supported the TSA/ACS Spirit of Service program during the 2005-2006 school year.